Monday, December 3, 2012

Mrs. Fun Facts Tip #1

Imagine that you just pulled a pan of perfect, gooey, delicious brownies out of the oven. Now imagine that it's an hour later. If your family is anything like mine, all that's left is the middle, all the awesomely crusted edges eaten first. I hate that, because I only like the crustiness, and I generally make the brownies before I've had enough vodka to forget that I'm on a diet, and then when I do forget I'm only left with the dregs of brownie-dom.

Ridiculously, embarrassingly simple solution: muffin tin.

Mix up your favorite brownie recipe (it's from a box, isn't it? Don't worry, I don't judge, mine is too...), and instead of the usual square cake pan, put that chocolaty goodness into a muffin tin. Every brownie comes out with a perfect gooey center and the amazing crust that is the only reason to eat brownies in the first place.

Boom.

You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment